It takes energy to achieve goals, and let's face it - we're all busy and there's always something demanding our attention!
But when you step up and make a plan to achieve your goals, or get that dream policing job once and for all, some magic happens.
My job is to help you stay the course and align your intentions with your daily actions. When you are intentional in your journey, you will achieve your goal, even if you've had set-backs in the past. You can use psychology and research to help you achieve your goals and be a police officer sooner.
Here's a summary of some research findings that I have found particularly helpful to my policing clients:
- focus on the process, not the product (ironically, you will achieve the product/goal in a quicker, easier path)
- focus on the things you're doing right, to the point of writing down daily a 'win'
- regular, focused practice
- distraction-free environment (no external sounds, notifications, etc)
- no task switching (can reduce on task time by over 20%, even innocent switches)
- same environment for studying each time (takes advantage of 'cueing')
- same habits for studying each time, same routine (again, cueing)
- revisit old material on a schedule (lock it into long-term memory)
These research findings are things you already apply to your workouts!
At the end of the day, having support like I give to my clients will make the difference in your journey. That's why my clients are more successful that the industry average. Enrol now and stop the insanity.