The Wonderlic Personnel Test is a cognitive abilities test used for screening candidates seeking the position of Correctional Officer.
The Wonderlic testing practice offered on Cognitive Results has passed 100% of the clients to date who have followed the complete program.
We pride ourselves on creating fantastic preparation materials that work! We put the time in to make your life easier and more successful.
- Bonus: GCT2 (CBSA)
- Bonus: GATB (Sp. Constable)
- Bonus: SSPO (Sigma)
- Bonus: Math Concepts Tests
- Bonus: CFAT
- Wonderlic Language Skills
- Wonderlic Math Skills
- Wonderlic Problem Solving Skills
- Wonderlic Logic Skills
- Wonderlic Spatial Skills
- Wonderlic Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Wonderlic Complete Timed Tests
- VIDEO COURSE (115 videos)
- Correct difficulty and content
- Error-free materials
- Unlimited attempts
"If you meet the basic requirements of the correctional officer position, you will be invited to complete a series of ministry-administered written tests to determine whether you meet the aptitude, cognitive and behavioural requirements of the correctional officer position."
There are two forms of the Wonderlic aptitude/cognitive test, which is administered online:
- Wonderlic Personnel Test (WPT-R) 50 questions in 12 minutes
- Wonderlic Personnel Test - Quicktest (WPT-Q) 30 questions in 8 minutes
This test covers a wide range of skills, including math, problem solving, spatial abilities, logical problem solving, analogies, vocabulary, and grammar.
It is essential to be prepared as you do not have much time for each question on this test. Speed is important!