Please bear in mind that logging in properly is your responsibility and you must wait out the timer if you trigger a lock out. In addition, please do not send multiple emails if you lock yourself out. We respond during working hours as indicated by the email auto-response.
As a courtesy, here are some steps to try should you lock yourself out ...
- Work computers often have firewalls on them.
- Try a different browser.
- Check your caps lock.
- Clear history and cache, restart browser.
- Do a hard refresh: Control-Shift-R (PC), Command-Shift-R (Mac)
Here are some other items to be aware of:
- Only one login at a time. You will be kicked back to the purchase page otherwise.
- Be sure to log out after each session.
- Desktop/laptop access is best for viewing the program in its entirety.
- Use a stable IP address, not a hotspot (not a library or coffee shop, for example).
- We appreciate you using a strong password. Websites have many hacking attempts daily and if you're using a weak password, you put the whole site at risk. Thank you.
- Use Chrome or Chrome for Mac. This is the best browser for security and timer functionality.