Expert Police Preparation Involves More than Academics
Stages of Mindset for Police Applicants:
- You love policing. You have always wanted to be a police officer or in law enforcement of some kind. Perhaps you have friends and relatives in policing. BUT you are not truly moving forward with this dream. You do little things that make you feel better about policing - you may be an Auxiliary, you talk to police officers, you volunteer, you go to school for policing, you feel connected to policing, but you are not an officer. But in Stage 1, life is busy - it feels like there's no time to work towards this. Before you know it, there really isn't any time left.
- You are further along than the Stage 1 Client. You have done research on the testing you need to pass. You have done some studying. You either have attempted your testing and failed, or you are afraid of failing and haven't attempted your testing in Stage 2. Fear is running the show. You put it all off because you tell yourself life is busy.
- You have definitely prepared for your police testing. You have spent good money on other websites - sometimes several. They are well-know, well-advertised websites. You feel they should have done the job, but you feel unprepared. Like an imposter. You are frustrated. Why don't these sites teach you what they say they are going to? You are frustrated AND stuck. You haunt forums, talk to people and search for a path ... you want this, but you're truly stuck. You may even try the testing every so often to see if the outcome changes. You are blocked in Stage 3.
Who You Are as a Police Applicant
- You are an OPTIMIZER. You like to optimize timing, and money, and energy. BUT you have spent time, energy, and money on this process and feel like you have failed as a result. What you need to realize is that it is a PROCESS. By beating yourself up about the past path, you are blocking YOURSELF. Cognitive Results is the real deal: you will have the teaching and programs that you need to unblock your path. The psychology of blocking yourself is fascinating.
- You are a REBEL. You might be a quiet rebel, but a rebel nonetheless. And rebels, interestingly enough, are shown to be attracted to policing. So being a rebel means you like to make your own way. You want to call the shots. And that's why it's hard to believe that maybe, maybe there's Cognitive Results that may end up helping you beyond your wildest dreams. That maybe there's a better way that someone else created just for you.
Now It's Time to Invest in Yourself as a Police Applicant
Are you ready finally to not be stuck, frustrated, and to finally move smoothly through your policing process? The programs you will have access to are tried and true and have not failed clients. If you are willing to go step-by-step through the programs, you will be successful. You will feel relieved that someone has carefully thought through how to teach you what you need to know and you can put all of that frustration aside and just learn!
Not only are your testing needs covered, but your interview needs are covered too. The same thought, care, and experience in preparing clients will be put to work for you so you can pass what is possibly the MOST important interview process you will ever have in your life.