We help police applicants pass their police tests and interviews. In Ontario alone, the OACP, OPP, York Regional Police, and Peel Regional Police services use the SIGMA SSPO. To clarify, this article explains how the SIGMA SSPO is scored.
Who Uses the SIGMA SSPO?
The following police services use the SIGMA SSPO (SIGMA Survey for Police Officers):
- OACP Certificate testing
- OPP (Ontario Provincial Police)
- YRP (York Regional Police)
- PRP (Peel Regional Police)
- United States (various locations)
Why Do Police Services Use This Test?
The SIGMA SSPO is a form of IQ test. Importantly, high test scores are strongly correlated with police officer job performance. As a result, police services trust this test. Their goal is to screen out applicants who will not be good police officers. As time passes, the SIGMA SSPO usage is increasing exponentially. This indicates that the SIGMA SSPO does a good job of screening.
How is the SIGMA SSPO Scored?
Documentation on the SIGMA SSPO uses the following procedure for score conversion:
- Firstly, your correct answer score converts to a percentage score.
- Secondly, your percentage score converts to a normalized score.
- Thirdly, your normalized score converts to a percentile.
- Lastly, your percentile score compares to the original test group of over 1400 individuals who took this test during development.
Should You Guess Your Answers?
In short, guessing is not to your advantage. You are, in fact, penalized with the wrong answers subtracted from the right answers.
How Many Questions to Pass?
You will need to correctly answer 64 or more questions (out of 74 questions), according to our clients. Moreover, it is almost impossible to complete the test. Subsequently, this emphasizes thorough and efficient studying.
Use Cognitive Results for the SIGMA SSPO Police Test Preparation
Certainly, our SIGMA SSPO Program is tried and true. Our pass rate, as reported by our clients using the program in its entirety, is 100%. In conclusion, using our study program is essential for this difficult test.